Sep 20, 8:00 am - 9:30 am, University Heights Public Library
Community Leaders Coming Together to Promote Shop Small®, Shop Local
Join us for a panel discussion with four of our member cities’ community leaders and professionals for an engaging dialog on how to leverage Small Business Saturday ® for your business. An annual Saturday-after-Thanksgiving event created by American Express, Small Business Saturday helps small businesses attract customers with free customizable marketing materials, and encourages local shoppers to Shop Small® and support local small businesses.
Learn how our local communities are harnessing the power of Small Business Saturday and what your small business can do to leverage this year’s opportunity to maximize the positive impact on your business.
- Katie Van Dyke, Director, Cleveland State University Small Business Development Center
- Trish Sgro, Sgro’s Barbershop
- Mayor Patrick Ward, City of Lyndhurst
- Carter Welo, South Euclid True Value Hardware
- Anne Caputo, Magic Marketing & Graphics Inc.
Thank You to our Venue Sponsors:
- University Heights Library on Cedar Road
- Panera Bread
There is no charge for this breakfast; however, your RSVP is a must! Thank you.
Bookings are closed for this event.