Sep 21, 8:00 am - 9:30 am, 700 Beta Banquet and Conference Center
Is your company prepared?
Today’s threats to business security are both physical and cyber – the numerous digital platforms we all use which present challenges (both seen and unseen) to security on a daily basis. Join us for a lively HRCC Business Breakfast with nationally recognized security expert, Timothy A. Dimoff, and learn how to prepare your company to deal with prevalent modern security threats.
Tim’s presentation will help you:
- Identify the three levels of security that need to be assessed in order to maximize your security posture for your facility and your employees
- Know when and how to conduct a dual security assessment
- Understand physical security vulnerabilities and solutions
- Identify the daily weaknesses that can enable people to hack your email, computers and social media, and some solutions to these vulnerabilities
- Learn why the daily proactivity of each and every employee is your greatest security asset
About our speaker: Tim is the winner of numerous state and local awards for business, safety, leadership and civic achievement, and has also been named “Best Speaker in Ohio” by Inside Business Magazine. Tim’s company, SACS Consulting, was awarded the Weatherhead 100 Award as one of Ohio’s fastest growing companies.
You’ll also enjoy the HRCC’s trademark welcoming environment for business networking, the hospitality of our gracious hosts, Hilton Garden Inn/700 Beta & Banquet Center, and delicious breakfast treats from Panera.
Walk-in attendees are always welcome, but will incur an additional $5 fee.
Bookings are closed for this event.